Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zendrum Community  (Read 1315 times)

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
Zendrum Community
« on: July 23, 2009, 04:26:16 PM »

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know that if you are on Facebook, Gina and David have started their own pages and have uploaded some really amazing pictures for all of you to see. Check it out and feel free to make your comments. There are treasured pictures in there and helps to see the incredible history of the Zendrum family as it evolved. Thanks for posting those Gina. I know it took hours for you to get them up there.  Please note-- most of the pix are not taken during the digital age. :)  I am so proud to be a part of this wonderful community.

Mark
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on

ZenGina

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum
Re: Zendrum Community
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 09:26:14 PM »

Thank you, Mark, for your encouragement and kind words!

The photo album Mark is talking about is "Musicians" and it is up at my MySpace page "ZenGina" and at my Facebook page "Gina Boger-Haney" (I'm sorry I don't know how to post the links). Some of these photos are not about Zendrum but most of them are. I just this week started the Facebook page for Zendrum Corporation and a page for David Haney and I'm so sorry I don't quite have all the photo albums up yet at those two pages, but I'm working on it every night when I finish my Zendrum office work. (Zendrum is VERY busy all day every day right now!!!). I'm still scanning photos for those albums and I'll have them up in the next few days: look for ZenGina's Photo Archives. The first two albums will be "1991-to-Now" and "NAMM Shows." Like Mark said most of these photos are about the early history of Zendrum when I was the photographer, shooting with my Nikon Fe2, back when I had a darkroom, too (for black & white). Anyway I'm a scanning maniac right now..."scaniac"?...and I'll keep going until I get them all done! I'm very happy to have a way to share them now and I hope you will enjoy them.

Also I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has sent me photos for the Techno-Tribe Album that is at the Zendrum MySpace page...I am about to copy that album to the Facebook Page, too, and will keep adding to it whenever I get more photos. So y'all please keep sending me photos!

As always, thank you to everyone here...this IS a wonderful community!
Go well,
Gina
Gina Boger-Haney
Zendrum World Headquarters

Jaay

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 09:02:21 AM »

Hey Gina,

I think I found the correct page on MySpace, but I couldn't see anything.  I don't have a MySpace account--is this one of those "friends-only" deals, or is it viewable to the public?  Thanks.

-Jaay
"Batman Purple" ZX, Roland TD-9, MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller, misc. triggers.

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 11:00:25 AM »

Here is the link to the myspace page, i saw the facebook page but cannot add as a friend for some reason.

http://www.myspace.com/zendrum1

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

ZenGina

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 11:50:18 AM »

Hi...
Here is the link to my MySpace page:
http://www.myspace.com/zengina
The photo album is Musicians.
I checked the settings and it was already set for everyone to be able to view photos so I don't know why you can't see them. I am new to this so I may need some help from someone more familiar with how to navigate MySpace.
My Facebook page is Gina Boger-Haney (so sorry I don't how to put the link for that one here). I just checked for friend requests and confirmed one request at my page and at David Haney's page. Please try again!
In a few days all the photo albums will be on the Zendrum Corporation page at Facebook.
I'll keep trying to figure out how to sort this out, but right now I have to get back to work!
Thank you!
Gina
Gina Boger-Haney

DrumWagon

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editor.
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 12:03:56 PM »

Heh, that was me with the friend request -- thanks for the quick turnaround, these pics are fantastic! :)
◊ Creator of ZenEdit, the Premiere Zendrum Editing Suite: http://nebiru.com/zenedit/

Ask me about:
Zendrum ZX 4.0 -- Roland TDW-20, SPD-S, SPD-11 -- Alesis DM-Pro -- E-MU Planet Earth, Protean Drums -- BFD2, Battery 3

Jaay

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 11:18:16 PM »

Gina;

I had the wrong page; sorry to panic you!!

-Jaay
"Batman Purple" ZX, Roland TD-9, MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller, misc. triggers.

ZenGina

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 04:54:55 PM »

Hey Jaay,

Nah, no worries...it's all okay!

Thanks,
Gina
Gina Boger-Haney