Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Awsome!!  (Read 821 times)

Pocket Master

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Pocket Master
Awsome!!
« on: July 11, 2009, 04:22:06 PM »

Hey everyone,

I just got back from Iraq about 3 weeks ago.  Today I hooked up with some old bandmates of mine that I played with before leaving for Iraq.  This time I came armed with my ZX and it was too cool.  We were jammin' within minutes.  It took the guitar player longer to hook his gear up than me.  We are going out to hit some open mike nights this week.  They were blown away with it and I can't wait to start playing out.  Thanks to David and everyone at Zendrum for making this happen, it is too cool!

Rob
Zebrawood ZX-Z4, 30 Triggers, Honey Sunburst Flame Maple ZX-Z4, 29 Triggers on the ZX BABY!!!!, Apple® MacBook® Pro, Ableton Live, Superior Drummer 2.0 with expansion packs, BFD2, Internal Wireless Midijet Pro, Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller, QSC K12 and Ksub

nZenEar

Re: Awsome!!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 04:49:04 PM »

Does anyone perform in the Atlanta area (preferably tonight or tomorrow) wiht a Zendrum?  Would love to see someone do a solo (or at least confound the audience!)?

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 05:00:41 PM »

Welcome home Sticks. Glad you came back to the good old USA safe and sound. Have a great time with your Zendrum.

Mark
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 04:31:34 AM »

Avast Thar Nzenear,

The Creators of the Zendrum, Kim And David both are working musicians in the Atlanta area.  I'm sure you can see either one or both sometime.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.
Pages: [1]   Go Up