Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What a Handsome Buccaneer  (Read 2525 times)

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
What a Handsome Buccaneer
« on: July 02, 2009, 05:41:26 AM »

Avast Thar Mateys,

I thought you might enjoy a foto of the Old Pyrate, enjoying playing the Jolly Roger Zendrum!

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
Re: What a Handsome Buccaneer
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 06:39:30 AM »

Oh YES!
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

Jaay

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 09:40:20 AM »

I'd definitely fly the white flag if I saw this individual heading my way.  Very impressive sir.  Very impressive indeed.
"Batman Purple" ZX, Roland TD-9, MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller, misc. triggers.

Zendrumdude

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 03:36:10 PM »

AWESOME!

One word:  EYEPATCH

Ya gotta have one, mate!  If you'd feel funny about having one for no reason, just jostle your right arm just a *touch* and some Morgan will splash up in there... now THAT'S a pyrate-worthy reason to wear an eyepatch!

Jer

PS: I thought of you yesterday.  I was headin' out to the trail to ride my mountain bike and passed a parked car.  Its license plate: PYRAT .  Were you perchance plundering in Montana last night?!?!?

drshark

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 08:01:13 PM »

How about a bird on your shoulder too. I like your get-up !!! I would pay to see you in concert.

Mark
Figured Cherry/ Purple Heart/ Figured Cherry Custom ZX Z-4
Midnight Purple Sunburst Flame Maple LT Z-4, Roland TD-20 Kit and module/ SPD-30/  MacBook Pro/Addictive Drums software/BFD2 software/Superior Drummer 2, QSC K12 & K-Sub

It is better to beat on something, then to beaten on

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 04:22:47 AM »

Avast Thar Mateys,

Normally I wear an ayepatch on at least one of me ayes (See this picture, alas without me Jolly Roger Zendrum). Alas, I couldn't find it when that photo was taken.

Arrgghhhh, I be not in land locked Montana, although, I would have liked to see Jer play (enjoyed his video, my kind of music, in addition to drunk sailor tunes).

Shiver me Timbers, Captain Morgan splashed in me ayes!!!! Belay that notion, unless there be a foreign object in me Ayes!.  That would be a waste of good drinkin rum.  Surely a waste of good drinkin rum is a flogging offense at the very least.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate 
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

jeff sanders

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 02:17:01 PM »

awesome mr. pyrate
Pages: [1]   Go Up