a troupe of real belly dancers feeling the groove and sharing the love with a dance comes with every zendrum already. just locate the venue and build the rhythm
1. pressure sensing triggers- touch/hold/aftertouch/release just like the key of a keyboard
2. roll/hold with both sync to tempo and manual adjust speed- increase pressure=increase roll speed
3. pad transmit/receive control- touch and hold trigger b=affects trigger a sound eg. trigger a sounds conga open hit, hold trigger b and trigger a sounds muted conga hit and/or apply pressure to bend etc.
4. tap advance- program series of notes to a single trigger and manually advance sequence
5. chain kits- program series of kits and manually navigate patches
6. realtime controller- eg. joystick/ribbon/dbeam/etc. to assign cc# for adjusting pitch/volume/tempo/lfo/etc.
7. full blown mac software editor/patch librarian type application with plug-in capability- eg. open garageband and select zendrum from instrument list and access edit functions within host application
8. internal rechargeable battery/wireless midi options
9. larger more prominent logo(i love how that crinkly silver background material catches and reflects the light
10. big zendrum stickers to put in our vehicles windows, travel cases, foreheads etc.
i dont know the rules about copyrights and software companies but if legal, create basic quickstart media that shows setup of relevant apps including: bfd2, battery3, garageband etc. flood the youtube type sites with as much information as possible to broaden the advertising base, display ease of use and maximize the visibility of zens.
i didnt read everyone elses suggestions so if i just repeated whats already been written by others, oops! lol
thanks for asking what wed wish to have.