Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: addictive drums  (Read 863 times)

mark

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
addictive drums
« on: May 12, 2009, 06:58:56 PM »

anybody using addictive drums and how do you like it? do they sound good?

mark

Tom Roady

Re: addictive drums
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 08:47:44 AM »

I use EZDrummer but I've heard the Addicitive Drums and had a short term demo version a couple of years ago...they have a real nice interface and sound great....but then...check out Superior 2.0  It lets you use all the EZDrummer packs and then you can tune individual drums in it..Superior 2.0 really is nice."the mayor"

music4dw

Re: addictive drums
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »

The software drums all have their pros and cons and it really depends on what YOU need.  I have BFD, Superior, EZDrummer and Addictive Drums and I do like Addictive drums.  I end up having favorite kits from each one  ;D  Addictive Drums comes with a set of presets covering a pretty broad range of sounds.  It's lightweight in size and CPU.  I saw it on sale at Guitar Center a few weeks ago too, so check around.  They do have a demo so I'd recommend checking it out.

If you're looking for BEST sound and ULTIMATE tweakability I'd say BFD followed closely by Superior.  Addictive Drums may be enough for you (again, check the demo) and it's lighter on the wallet and computer, and like all of them, fun to play.
Pages: [1]   Go Up