Zendrum Stuff > ZenChat

Z4 Retrofits for Existing Zendrums

<< < (2/5) > >>

ZenGina:
Hi Thumper,
(I just realized this post was here)

It was a pleasure to meet you...glad y'all made it home safely and on time!

Thank you very much for your kind words!
Go well,
Gina

dkaleita:
I've been saving up since May for this upgrade to my ZX, and am just about ready to arrange to have it maxed out with the highest number of additional pads and jacks that can be made to fit.  But it looks to me like there isn't a lot of room for variations if you were to add six additional pads.  Has anyone actually had this done yet?  I'd love to see where all of those extra pads ended up.   ZD: Is there any chance of putting a pad or two on the back or the edge?

Speaking of the six optional extra pads, what MIDI note numbers will they be set to by default (or what are the choices)?

Dave K.

Zendrumdude:
Here's a picture of my ZX4, maxed out.  I have been playing the layout for about a month.  It works great for me, mainly because all of the regular triggers are there in the normal places, so my long-term technique still works (with new additional options of course!

Jer

dkaleita:
Thanks for the photo.  That layout looks absolutely perfect!  In fact, I find it kind of hard to imagine it done any other way.  If anyone else has added six extra pads in a significantly different arrangement than this, please upload a photo so we can all see.

Dave K.

paradidl:

--- Quote from: dkaleita on August 15, 2009, 04:44:58 pm ---Thanks for the photo.  That layout looks absolutely perfect!  In fact, I find it kind of hard to imagine it done any other way.  If anyone else has added six extra pads in a significantly different arrangement than this, please upload a photo so we can all see.

Dave K.

--- End quote ---

See pages 1 & 3 of This Thread for pictures of both John Emrich's & Inspector 109's maxed out ZX's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version