Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Videos of my band and I  (Read 3988 times)

Jaay

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
Videos of my band and I
« on: February 02, 2009, 10:32:17 AM »

My band, The Spoony Bards.  We mostly cover video game and anime soundtracks.  We just set up a YouTube account a while ago, but there's more at our website and on YouTube itself.  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/thespoonybards
"Batman Purple" ZX, Roland TD-9, MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller, misc. triggers.

Tom Roady

Re: Videos of my band and I
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 12:24:00 PM »

They needed to talk to you...you have a much more interesting instrument than the Electric violin....only suggestion for the next video.....get a betrter place to be seen on stage! Go Chicago band!!! I played my first Zendrum gig with the Freddy Jones band there new years 1994/95  "the mayor"

jeff sanders

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM »

man i dunno any of those games but the songs sounded good. im a diablo 2 guy. ive spent way too much time on battle.net playing that game.

cool band and great gig!

Jaay

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 02:04:28 PM »

only suggestion for the next video.....get a better place to be seen on stage!

Yeah... I tend to stick to the back corner... old habits die hard I guess.  The stage for that gig was really crowded, we just crammed ourselves in however we could.  I was more concerned with people hearing me than seeing me.  I figured the camera could pick up whatever the eye didn't. :)
"Batman Purple" ZX, Roland TD-9, MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller, misc. triggers.

Kelsin

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 06:25:15 PM »

Great job on Still Alive. Definitely the best video game of last year :) From a video game fan I'm enjoying them.

Keep the videos coming!

Jaay

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 10:41:26 PM »

Hi, Cohiba! 

I have a ZX model instrument in a custom "Batman Purple" finish (Thanks, David!) with the 3.1 circuitboard--that's 2ndmost current version.  Does that answer your question?
Pages: [1]   Go Up