Other Stuff > Music

Songs featuring the Zendrum

<< < (2/2)

Tyler8:
Would it be possible to upload them again, at least a couple? Myspace maybe? I'm really curious, some of those song titles sound interesting especially since I'm quite a fan of christian contemporary music. Also, if you dont mind me asking, what are your musical plans for the future? Cheers,
Tyler

peabody58:

--- Quote from: Tyler8 on November 11, 2010, 01:48:00 pm ---Would it be possible to upload them again, at least a couple? Myspace maybe? I'm really curious, some of those song titles sound interesting especially since I'm quite a fan of christian contemporary music. Also, if you dont mind me asking, what are your musical plans for the future? Cheers,
Tyler

--- End quote ---

What's 'myspace'??   ;D  email me directly Tyler with an address and I'll be happy to burn you a CD of the songs.  The 8 years I spent with the Christian band was some of the most rewarding musical work I ever accomplished.  landin82@frontier.com

In regards to my current musical plans, I am in a happy place right now.  Last year I scored a sweet Sonor 6 piece studio maple acoustic set and used that along with my Zendrum at a weekly jam session.  Then early this year I hooked up with some like minded musicians and I am now in a great fun band playing classic/southern rock, blues and new country a couple times a month.  I use the Zendrum on 20% of our set list and the crowd just loves it.  Here's the link to my band Hindsight:  http://www.facebook.com/HindsightBand?ref=ts&v=wall  WARNING:  There are a lot of hot chicks in the photo sections!!  We have a gig tonight which promises to be a lot of fun!!

digitalDrummer:
I'd also be keen to hear your stuff....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version