Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Powering the Zen in the car  (Read 5296 times)

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Powering the Zen in the car
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 10:50:48 am »

Avast Thar,

Did I just hear a crash along with the sound of breaking glass, with the fading strains of a Johnny Lang tune?  Say it isn't so!  Arrrgghhh!!!  In tappping your fingers on a steering wheel while driving BOTH hands remain on the wheel and your MK1 MOD 0 eyeballs remain ON the road.  Fooling around with anything in the passenger seat (versus the much more pleasureable alternative of things in tyhe passenger seat fooling around with you), means taking at least one hand and BOTH eyes off the road.  I'm sure everyone in the Zendrum tribe would agree.....SAFETY first.   Please say that you will never do this again and only practice in the car when SOMEONE ELSE is driving.  Otherwise the old Pyrate may have to make you walk the plank!  ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

bambamvdrummer

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 03:34:24 am »

It will be interesting to hear what you come up with when the officer pulls you over simply because you look way too busy for someone stuck in traffic while your car is in "drive",....or worse yet, "I'm so sorry I slammed into you lady, I just had to finish a solo I was working on".

Isn't it hard enough to get stuck behind some dumb blonde on a cell phone that can't remember which pedal is which during a "touchy-feely" phone call with the blonde 3 lanes over?

Maybe you should warn everyone which route you take every day so we know what to be aware of if we get stuck behind you somewhere.

Bambam.

jeff sanders

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 08:42:40 pm »

thats why they invented cruise control!   "well officer i put the cruise control on, went in the back of the van to mix a drink and thats the last thing i remember"  :)

stuck behind a touchy-feely blonde?  id suffer through that  :)

nZenEar

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 09:48:37 am »

Now tie it into your car audio and if you get stuck in a t-jam you can do a Z-jam for your fellow victims!  Maybe get a standing-still ovation!  BE CAREFUL out there!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up