Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: weeeeeeeee i got my zendrum plugged back in!  (Read 1221 times)

jeff sanders

weeeeeeeee i got my zendrum plugged back in!
« on: May 07, 2008, 01:00:27 PM »

well its been a long painful 5+ months new years resolution but i finally got my zendrum plugged back in again like i swore i would  :)  im banging on the original symmetrical trigger setup i made to be like a snare drum left side, bass drum right side. time to evolve me new trigger setups. its going through my dmpro for now. ill setup my motu midi soon then i can play with computer software kits again. ill share a video with my zendrums present trigger setup once i get the dust of my zendrum heh.

happy late cinco de mayo

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
Re: weeeeeeeee i got my zendrum plugged back in!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 09:45:59 AM »

Avast Thar Matey,

Congratulations on playing again.  I need to do the same thing. I have been so busy these last few months that I haven't had time to do anything.  Now that the price of gas is keeping me off my beloved pyrate ship, I really need to get back at zenning.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.

jeff sanders

Re: weeeeeeeee i got my zendrum plugged back in!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 02:52:30 PM »

yikes im looking at the date i posted that and still have no video to share. my pic is certainly in the dictionary beside lazy.

happy early 4th

ill try to get busy before another holiday passes

thanks pyrate
Pages: [1]   Go Up