Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Battery 3 new set questions  (Read 1233 times)

scvkiltie

• Tribal Pledge
    • View Profile
Battery 3 new set questions
« on: May 06, 2008, 07:13:41 PM »

Hello zenners... I have a few questions about battery 3... when creating a new set from scratch, once I assign the first trigger to the Zen no problem, however when I add another trigger, the first trigger also fires when the second trigger is pressed, I think it's in options, but I cannot find it.. sometimes 2 cells will light up, don't know why... secondly, when rearranging sounds in a loaded kit, how would you assign a sound to position A1? They seem to light up in haphazard areas, sometimes 2 or 3 cells will fire, and I cannot separate them... thirdly, how do give a cell 3 or 4 different sounds... perhaps I just need someones list of what is checked and unchecked... finally how do you make a loop start with 1 trigger tap and continue until the same trigger is pressed... this is a lot and thanks for all your help... Rob

duojet

Re: Battery 3 new set questions
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 09:57:46 PM »

1. Make sure when you learn the note assignment, you hit the note twice. Battery assigns ranges, not individual notes, if you want a cell to be one note, you need to set the beginning and end of the range the same.

2. Dont understand the Q, maybe related to #1

3. I don't think you can. Just set up multiple cells with the same note assignment
Pages: [1]   Go Up