Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: midi cables  (Read 1461 times)

mark

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
midi cables
« on: March 12, 2008, 04:51:24 PM »

Hi, where do i get a new midi cable that will work for zendrum.  also, anybody using bfd2 yet and how is it?

thanks
mark

Jaay

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
Re: midi cables
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 11:30:39 AM »

Mark,

Naturally you can order a cable from the Zendrum Shop itself.  If memory serves they use Horizon cables.

If you need a quick-fix like I did, I went to my local Sam Ash and found a house-brand cable that works just fine.  I would suggest to look for an "all pins active" cable... barring that, my cue that the Sam Ash cable would work was the fact that it was 20 feet long and metal-tipped just like my defunct Horizon!   ;D

-Jaay
"Batman Purple" ZX, Roland TD-9, MIDI Solutions Footswitch Controller, misc. triggers.

Ingo

• Tribal Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 11:40:55 AM »

Hi Mark,

the best way to get a new MIDI cable is to order a ZAP. It comes with a free 15" cable.  ;D
Think about it! It will be a good choice, I promise!  ;)

Ingo

Pyrate

• Tribal Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 09:48:51 AM »

Avast Thar Matey,

You can get an all pins active midi cablle from Sam Ash or the Guitar Center.  You can also order it direct from the wonderful folks at Zendrum or you can order it online at musiciansfriend.com.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Pyrate
Lost at sea with the Jolly Roger Zendrum!
Pyrate Factoid:  Black Bart Roberts was the most successful Pyrate of the Golden Age.  He captured over 400 ships between 1720 and 1722.
Pages: [1]   Go Up