Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mr. David Haney, The Big Bald One, Creator Of The Zendrum - on ... Zendrum  (Read 5994 times)

Geosphere

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Too Hip For The Room

Here he is, ladies and gents.  The original.  Let's all get down with The Man.

Here's Mofobia's Oh, Yeah?  Uh Oh . . .

http://www.zendrum.com/mp3/ohyeahuhoh.mp3
Play nice.

Inspector 109

• "The Head" of Zendrum R&D
  • Tribal Leader
  • The Big Bald One
    • View Profile
    • Zendrum.com
Re: Mr. David Haney, The Big Bald One, Creator Of The Zendrum - on ... Zendrum
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 08:07:48 PM »

Thanks Geo, that's quite a send up :o

What this is- is a two-man jam with Andrae Alexander on keyboards.
I'm playing my Freddy Muse Receptor with John Emrich's Jazz and Funk BFD library on a stereo track.
Andrae is playing Receptor with Native Instruments electric and acoustic pianos AND my Little Phatty Mini-Moog for the bass with his left hand all on another stereo track.
It was totally improvised with no rehearsal in my home studio, and represents probably my best Zendrum recording so far. Andrae slapped me around pretty good for a couple of hours, this was the first thing we played together that day.
There's another version called mofobia compilation on Tom Roady's myspace page @ http://www.myspace.com/tomroady with Tom's added acoustic percussion on top.
It's a rare thing for me to get to stretch out musically and play with such monster musicians as these guys, but I thought you all might want to see where I'm coming from with my old trusty 1996 ZX Zendrum.
Enjoy,... I did!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 05:56:46 AM by Inspector 109 »
David Haney
Zendrum Corporation

jeff sanders

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 10:27:02 PM »

sounds great man kik azz

THUMPER

• Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 12:36:39 PM »

:o That was very inspiring David.  Thank you for sharing that clip. I am going to leave now and lock myself in my room and practice more! happy Zenning thumper
Thumper

Tom Roady

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 08:23:15 AM »

David...the actual URL is  www.myspace.com/tomroady   that should work then.."the mayor"

Thanks Geo, that's quite a send up :o

What this is- is a two-man jam with Andrae Alexander on keyboards.
I'm playing my Freddy Muse Receptor with John Emrich's Jazz and Funk BFD library on a stereo track.
Andrae is playing Receptor with Native Instruments electric and acoustic pianos AND my Little Phatty Mini-Moog for the bass with his left hand all on another stereo track.
It was totally improvised with no rehearsal in my home studio, and represents probably my best Zendrum recording so far. Andrae slapped me around pretty good for a couple of hours, this was the first thing we played together that day.
There's another version called mofobia compilation on Tom Roady's myspace page @ http://wwwmyspace.com/tomroady with Tom's added acoustic percussion on top.
It's a rare thing for me to get to stretch out musically and play with such monster musicians as these guys, but I thought you all might want to see where I'm coming from with my old trusty 1996 ZX Zendrum.
Enjoy,... I did!

MustangMick

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
    • Southbound
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 11:42:58 AM »

Hi David,
sounds great....keep on recording, nice to hear you play. 8)

Mick
Pages: [1]   Go Up