Other Stuff > White Noise

Superbowl

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ingo:
It's me again. Who can give me a short review about this season? What are your suggestions for the game today?

Ingo - will be watching from midnight to 4:15 am in Germany.

drshark:
Hey Ingo,

Synopsis of the season- Pittsburgh is very tough, especially on defense. The Cardinals are the Cinderella story who nobody predicted would be there. The Pittsburgh Steelers are a 6 1/2 point favorite to win the game. I would suggest getting some good food and relaxing while watching the game. The commercials are especially good during the superbowl so go to the bathroom before the game and hold it in for the 3 1/2 hr game so as to not miss anything. Holding onto your Zendrum while watching is an optional thing. Good Luck

Mark

Ingo:
Great game! The last 6 minutes were the best. I only was missing the commercials. They did'nt make the way to Germany. :-(

Ingo.

Ingo:
Hey tribe!

The next Superbowl is near, again. Can anyone give me an update about the season?
I'll be watching with friends here in Germany. We want to start an American Party. What must not be missing? Any hints?

Ingo - can't wait...

drshark:
Ok. This is the third year I have done this with you and I enjoy doing this for all of the NFL football fans all over the world. This year, the Indianapolis Colts take on the New Orleans Saints. The Colts are favored by 5 1/2 points at this time. It is the first time that the Saints are in the Superbowl and the Colts have been there several years ago. This game could be a high scoring affair as both teams have high powered offenses. The defense and special teams may factor into the outcome as well but it should be an interesting game. I am rooting for the Saints and if I was betting, I would take the Saints and the 5 1/2 points but I always lose so don't listen to me. Enjoy the game.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version