Zendrum Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zendrum at Stick.com web site  (Read 2457 times)

boismenu

Zendrum at Stick.com web site
« on: May 11, 2006, 04:11:43 PM »

Hello everyone! Is good to be back.

I want to let you know that Zendrum is being mentioned in Stick.com web page. Is a article about a new CD compilation with Stickist from Spanish speaking countries. Well, I helped a good friend to send his composition for the compilation. Since I took care of a "producer" role I was included on the CD credits and now also in the article.

Although I have to admit, rather shamefully, that I did not played on that song. So, being credited as co-author and zendrummer does not make me feel right  :(

In any case is good advertise for Zendrum. Don’t you think?

See the review at:
http://www.stick.com/features/artist/

“Whatever role the players assume in presenting their music, the clear focus of this compilation is on the compositions. Stickistas is about "soul" as opposed to "chops", though there is some brilliant and intense soloing, as on "Grabado en el Cerebro," by the Uruguayan duet of Stickist Zecharies and Zendrummer Boismenu.”

We are a duo and we are trying to come up with a set to then start playing on some pubs, etc. Appart from that I haven´t been doing much, just waiting to have more free tima as my current job position is taking all my time, and then some more.

Pierre

retro surfer

• Tribesman
    • View Profile
Re: Zendrum at Stick.com web site
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 01:14:54 AM »

we had a topic going before the crash that showed hoe many zen drum players also had or played along with Chapman Sticks also my maple laptop matches a maple stick pretty well the wood on the zen is actually much nicer looking but something about the two instrumenhts drerw a lot of players from both instruments.
Proud owner of a Maple laptop
Pages: [1]   Go Up